Sunday, April 7, 2013

cheap oakley sunglasses - I took out the car keys

Standing before the Buick, Han Juan laughed: why so fire, people also fulfill the normal procedures. I know, but I just could not understand their tone and eyes, they just sell the house., Villas are not they. Really failed, I had known this, oakley sunglasses sale is not directly go to the house it. I do not believe that the pressure of the Buick car, give security to five hundred dollars, he would not let oakley sunglasses into. I took out the car keys, ready to drive away. Suddenly,ugg boots, sales department, the door suddenly opened, the three sales lady panic and ran out. Behind them, followed by a 31-year-old man, evidently seems to be the manager of the sales department. Sir, please wait. Just introduced me to the young lady of the house, ran, holding a share of the form I filled eagerly said: Sir, may I ask your name is called Raymond?

To Korea Juan conservation, this time also began to anger. Did not mean that, sir, I mean, I mean ... can not, let me look at your ... ID card. The sales lady blushed and to even talk stammered. I bang hit the door, turned and glared at them: how police checking account! Excuse me, sir, I am the manager here. Just three ladies thoughtful service, please bear with me. The man came running at me and Han Juan bowed low and said: Please believe oakley sunglasses cheap and no other meaning. oakley sunglasses just want to verify your identity. I would like to ask, you is not the woods, forests, hills and peaks. A native of the city of B L County this year, 20-year-old? These are my fill out the form, he repeat, I am extremely offensive.

With four head stretched over carefully to see identity cards in my hands. Suddenly, out of four the cheers sound earth-shattering: found, found, ha ha, an Accord car at hand. I confused, looked at them blankly. What is found, Accord car, I heard the more do not know how ah. Mr. Lin Feng, come with me. Sales managers face filled with a look of excitement, his hands moved back and forth rubbing. Why keep cheap oakley sunglasses go? oakley sunglasses is poor, can not afford to buy oakley sunglasses of a large villa. Han Juan white four of them a pull on my hand and said: go, do not tell them wordy. The 8th house, Mr. Lin Feng, the 8th house ah! That the sales lady did not mind the Han Juan looked down upon, come up with a paper and handed it to me said: 8 villa owners!

No comments:

Post a Comment