Tuesday, March 5, 2013

white longchamp le pliage hobo bags will shape your body

Almost a month, Xiao Jingjiang did not write to me, my heart starts to sink.What the hell is he?Because the opposite longchamp sale, small action is not done, my heart trouble, could not look, just push the reasoning cloth, do without fee.Head in the bag, to lay out, takes up too much room.I recall past lives with circle clip, then let the hoe mulberry find a piece of bamboo, round in a circle, densely drilled holes, screw on wire hook, then head of a classification according to hang up, bamboo ring intermediate wire cross, is online, it can be hung up, hand to hand Bola, can also rotate.longchamp looked good, but unfortunately, in a short time, I was forced to have to sit down and watch.

longchamp bags really have seen enough, those numbers very much the same.I found, human weakness does not as being "born again" and make up, for example, my life is to use the calculator can also put the number with the wrong person, this world, the digital still confused.Left and right reduction, is also very mixed eye.My head is buzzing, I swear, no matter what life, I have never engaged in accounting work, tormented!

It is one night, dedicated longchamp handbags still watching, but poor sat opposite him my affectation.It seems to me that he gradually entering blissful circumstances, abacus played such rings, one side is the side muttering incantations.I have some regret, what when, people better than you, thought to read just great?Have to, forget that this is not the time calculator?Forget it is not excel spreadsheet formula input automatically calculates the time?Really, what's it called?Shed the Phoenix as chicken!If longchamp is a chicken?Actually, he is very clever, but abacus play better than me, and those who break the numbers, he would tell, if in the modern, think he is a science student, also not necessarily, his Chinese is good......I make blind and disorderly conjectures, even holding his head fell asleep.

Related articles:

No comments:

Post a Comment